[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Green Remodel Forum • View topic - Marmoleum Flooring

Marmoleum Flooring

Marmoleum Flooring

Postby grand » Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:29 pm

I'm thinking to install Marmoleum tile on our kitchen and bathroom floors. It's a pretty green material. Good for indoor and have no chemicals. But don't know if it lasts.
grand

Re: Marmoleum Flooring

Postby Tosca » Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:07 am

My mother had linoleum in her home since the 60's and it still there in excellent condition!
Tosca

Postby ashtonparker436 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:30 am

I think natural stones will be better as floor tiles. They offer beauty and excellent functionality that you will love for sure.
ashtonparker436

Postby edwardwood » Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:47 am

Ashton, you are absolutely right. Natural stones increases the beauty of the house and also gives sophisticated look. As far as marmoleum tiles are concerned, it can be installed in kitchen and bathrooms. It is also long lasting. Also .
edwardwood

Postby grand » Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:43 pm

Thanks for all your suggestions. After months of looking into different materials and products for my remodel, I’m ready to start my remodel soon. I’ve decided marmoleum to be the flooring of our kitchen and bathrooms. They have more design and colors and so much prettier. I really like the Concrete Series. It has 16 colors and the pattern is beautiful. It's USDA certified 100% biobased product and reasonably priced.
grand

Postby laurawhite » Tue May 19, 2015 11:10 pm

I have read your suggestions here and I would like to use marmoleum in my floor too.
laurawhite

Return to Indoor Air Quality