Basement Bathroom Installation

Re: Basement Bathroom Installation

Postby Jakla » Fri May 31, 2013 9:10 pm

When i read the thread tittle than i was much surprised that how it is possible to make a bathroom in the basement. Because there are many issues related to ventilation and plumbing in the basement. But after read the solution i realize that every thing is possible now a days.
Jakla

Postby Reynaldo77 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:58 am

Very nice and informative post,! I too agree that having a ventilation or a fan in a bathroom is a must because it is favorable for us. Suffocation which is not good for kids and cause for many diseases. And the humidity from showers also causes damage to the elegant vanities in bathroom.
Reynaldo77

Postby Adan8100 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:00 am

Bathroom are important part of every house which is also essential need of human.Beautiful bathroom increase house attraction and elegance.Beautiful bathroom must need proper installation and fitting of pipes and other water supply items.
Adan8100

Previous

Return to Indoor Air Quality