Keeping AC Clean

Equipment performance, proper sizing to ensure comfort.

Re: Keeping AC Clean

Postby KEasterly » Fri May 13, 2016 2:54 am

Regular cleaning of your air conditioner outdoor unit extends its lifetime and minimize maintenance issues. But not daily.... :roll:
KEasterly

Postby RubenKLayne » Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:43 am

Hi All,

Glad to be the part of this forum, I work as an interior designer with a reputed firm.

I love to decorate home and buying new things that help me to make a house beautiful. I think cleaning plays an important role at home. For AC cleaning, I think if we clean it on a monthly basis then that would be enough.

Thanks & Regards
Ruben
RubenKLayne

Keeping AC Clean

Postby Martinpn » Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:24 am

I hope to be doing the final sanding for finish prep on my bloodwood sj soon. I dont look forward to trying to keep bloodwood dust off of the top. How do you all keep the tops clean while sanding?
Martinpn

Postby JuliusFletcher » Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:47 am

Yearly air conditioning maintenance is essential for the proper operation of your heating and air conditioning equipment. By performing a cleaning and check of your air conditioning equipment you reduce the risk of damaging your home's valuable, and expensive appliances. By having a professional contractor check your HVAC equipment annually your can ensure yourself there will be no untimely and expensive breakdowns.
JuliusFletcher

Previous

Return to Heating, Cooling and Ventilation