"Green" Countertops

Materials that provide healthy living, are renewable or will not harm the environment.

Re: "Green" Countertops

Postby AlexEverette » Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:56 pm

I am on the recycled glass counter tops train as well. They are great, eco-friendly, and they help keep junk out of our landfills. Mine are a beautiful copper and dark gray with small strains of emerald green, I love them so much. They are also easy to maintain, easier than most other surfaces besides marble or granite maybe, and they can be made to look like natural marble...
AlexEverette

Postby veum » Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:17 am

It sounds beautiful! Post a picture of your countertop if you get a chance. I love to see it!
veum

Postby AlexEverette » Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:14 pm

I don't have glass countertops, but I am a personal chef and one of my clients does. I love them and will have them myself one day! Theirs are really cool, they look like a very colorful natural stone, and they are the best for kneading or rolling out dough: don't need a pastry board at all.
AlexEverette

Previous

Return to Sustainable Materials