[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Green Remodel Forum • View topic - MOVING AND PACKING TIPS

MOVING AND PACKING TIPS

Anything that does not fit the above forums.

MOVING AND PACKING TIPS

Postby JohnnyCurtis » Wed May 09, 2012 11:20 am

Moving and packing house items require care and precision which can be done personally or with professional services like the . They should be handled with care and placed inside the box marked FRAGILE.

1. Make a list of items for packing
2. Color code each boxes such as yellow for kitchen, green for furniture and grey for electronics.
2. Ceramics and glasses - Place them inside bubble packaging with paper covering
3. Forks, knives, ladles and crockery- Wrap with onion paper
4. Furniture requires large boxes with Styrofoam side wrapping
5. Safe-keep important documents such as passport and diplomas and electronic devices such as phones and laptop.
JohnnyCurtis

Re: MOVING AND PACKING TIPS

Postby Amarion8100 » Sat May 12, 2012 10:40 am

Excellent tips!
Certain two facts on this page are unequivocally the best we have all had.
I appreciate you!!!
Amarion8100

Postby Adan8100 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:48 am

Superb tips...
One of my friend tell me about this thread and i see is really informative...
Adan8100

Postby Arro12 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:56 pm

Great tips, indeed. I might add a few others that would be along the "green" side of packaging, with using old newspapers as packing materials for plates, cups and other individual items. A great way to reuse not just newspapers, but actual boxes is to stop by the local grocery store and see if they have any empty boxes from shipments in the back that they'd otherwise toss in the recycling bin. A bonus with this is that some produce boxes are not only extra sturdy, but bigger in size and width. Just make sure to repay the favor by shopping there, too :)
Arro12

Postby ssmovers118 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:47 pm

I have a presentation next week, and I am on the look for such information Thank you for another great article..
very interesting post. you always come up with interesting articles
ssmovers118

Postby moshei » Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:03 am

Great tips.. well, when moving and packing, be safe and smart and efficient! If you're doing your own packing, make sure you give yourself plenty of time; at least six weeks before your move date and plan carefully. Careful planning and packing will save you time, money and a lot of hair pulling. But if you have the budget , you should choose removal company with guaranteed professionalism and experience.

Cheers,
Moshei
moshei

Postby Austin8100 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:19 pm

Excellent tips!!! I read out your interesting and informative tips. The most important thing I feel is that make sure you pack a "necessity's" box and have that be the first box you bring in.
Austin8100

Postby Evelyn » Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:20 am

Moving is a stressful task and it requires a lot of planning. But if things are done in an organised manner then it can be easy as well as stress free. Packing and labeling are the most important aspects of moving but many people are not aware of the importance of them. As in this moving process there are always chances of getting things damage so if things are packed well then it reduces the risk of damage while on the other hand labeling helps in unpacking. If there are labels on the boxes then easily you can recognize the particular item and thus it also save time.
Evelyn

Postby Carol » Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:27 pm

Moving to a new place is exciting but it is also stressful. Proper planning is essential for making a move stress free. Your tips sound helpful. One can do this task DIY or can also hire as in during moving there are most of the chances of getting things damage but these professionals know the most convenient way to move items. Last year when I moved to my new home then I hired only to store my stuff as, there was lot of stuff that was difficult to move at a time. Then I stored some of my stuff there. But , I liked that that you have told regarding colour coding because most of the people neglect this and later on get into trouble because they are not able to find their items on time.
Carol

Return to Others