[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Green Remodel Forum • View topic - GENERAL PLUMBING DISCUSSIONS

GENERAL PLUMBING DISCUSSIONS

Anything that does not fit the above forums.

GENERAL PLUMBING DISCUSSIONS

Postby JohnnyCurtis » Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:09 pm

Hi, just want to start this discussions on general plumbing. This topic may include

kitchen sink,
bathroom drainage,
pipe leaks and repairs, gas fitting,
toilet stoppage, laundry stoppage
and all that matters about pipelines.
JohnnyCurtis

Re: GENERAL PLUMBING DISCUSSIONS

Postby moshei » Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:41 pm

When finding a plumber, Call the potential plumber to determine: When they're available, How soon they can usually respond, How much they charge, e.g., just to look at a plumbing problem and How to get ahold of them...
moshei

Postby Austin8100 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:22 am

I am trying to install a new garbage disposal. I read out interesting and informative ideas. And sure will be helpful for me in this regard. Thanks everyone...
Last edited by Austin8100 on Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Austin8100

Postby Gammer0 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:27 pm

A really nice discussion which you share with us, I visited your website its really nice and containing every type of information relating to the plumbing. I'm needing some plumbing services now I get some information and decided to call you for your assistance.
Gammer0

Postby houstontxplumbers » Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:46 am

About 1.5 weeks ago, the drain pipe in one of my sinks started leaking. The maintenance guy came to look at it. He removed the drain pipe and then he left. A couple days later, someone else brought over a new pipe (this new pipe has the wrong fittings on it, or else I would have already installed it myself). I'm getting tired of waiting for someone to fix this, and after reading some other posts, am afraid to see how they will try to "fix" it.
houstontxplumbers

Postby MartinO1 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:25 am

I have read about pest problem in the above posts and want to get some more info about pest treatment system can someone provide me some new tips to remove pests.
Last edited by MartinO1 on Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MartinO1

Postby JimK » Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:27 pm

Did you mean using less chemical? What type of pest are you referring to? There are many different type of pests in and around homes, ants, mice, clothes moth, cockroaches...and often time they require different treatments
JimK

Return to Others