[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Green Remodel Forum • View topic - need advice on kitchen project

need advice on kitchen project

Anything that does not fit the above forums.

need advice on kitchen project

Postby JinJin » Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:57 am

What do you think of my kitchen project?
http://prodboard.eu/kitchen/#project-sample-5
I haven't turned it into reality yet. I used special web app for kitchen constructing. Its demo appeared to be free I've just completed planning it some days ago, but I can't wait to start remodeling.
My old kitchen was too loaded with furniture which I didn't like by the way
So I decided to renovate the room completely starting with kitchen cabinets to the backsplash.
Looking forward to your comments!
JinJin

Re: need advice on kitchen project

Postby kadlysmith » Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:40 am

Best of luck JinJin,
I saw your model and that looks good. However, don't forget to make a discuss with your local home designer expert and ask him in which portion what material or marble tile will be better then order materials from stores like whole tiles. I am excited to see this model in reality.
kadlysmith

Postby JinJin » Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:45 am

Thanks a lot for your answer!
JinJin

Postby smkwong » Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:27 am

I like the color of the cabinets. The round corner is pretty. Dark color cabinets with light color countertop look good. The two vertical spice cabinets are conveniently located, nice. But the tall cabinet on the left side is too tall. The bottom cabinet does not have to match the height as the other bottom cabinets.

First of all, you have to think of what is the focal point of the kitchen. The backsplash looks interesting. It looks you like patterns, use patterns for backsplash and whatever you want to show off. Be careful not to over use patterns. So that you don't get tired of it too soon.

I suggest you go to those cabinet websites and you'll get good ideas how they put together cabinets, the countertops, the wall color, the floor.
smkwong

Postby juliacanousa » Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:05 am

Hii JinJin

I have seen your model and it looks nice and attractive.. Frankly speaking I like the color of the cabinets that you have used and the edges design.. :) :) :)

If you have used the dark color lining in the caninet then it looks awsome and eye catching..

It's better to use marbel material rather than tiles..but the marble taht you are going to be use must be printed and dark color...

You can also get some suggestion of latest kitchen remodelling designs at

I hope my suggstion may help you in completing your project..
juliacanousa

Postby shane » Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:23 pm

Great designs, I especially liked the contrast style that you created in the kitchen by fusing dark colored cabinets with light colored countertops. I went green when I had my kitchen renovated by avonlea kitchen and bath(http://www.avonlearenovations.com/). Most people I find go for wood there are many eco friendly alternatives to wood such as cork,stone and terrazzo.Here’s a tip that I learned when I was renovating my kitchen, instead of replacing your old cupboards entirely you just have to replace the dated hardware like knobs and handle drawers and if you are planning on replacing your cabinets try using them into usable material instead of completely demolitioning them.
shane

Return to Others