software for kitchen design

Anything that does not fit the above forums.

Postby JinJin » Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:55 am

Hi! I'd like to discuss the best software that helps an ordinary customer to design a kitchen easily.
Here you can share your opinions about advantages or disadvantages of such programmes and suggest something you consider to be the most useful and easy to use.
I'll start the first.
As for me it's more convenient when you see the kitchen in 3D space at once and are able to move the cabinets or other appliancies in a free way. Not every programme allows to do so. After continuous research I came to conclusion that for the time being I'm fine with online 3D kitchen constructor. You can find it here http://prodboard.eu/kitchen/
Look at the way it renders the project
Please, feel free to express your thoughts or suggest something else!
Attachments
2015-06-08 21-32-42 Скриншот экрана.png
2015-06-08 21-32-42 Скриншот экрана.png (95.82 KiB) Viewed 4297 times
JinJin

Re: software for kitchen design

Postby Jane » Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:12 am

I did green remodel on our kitchen and used grid paper and used up a quarter of the tablet. The design software you mentioned sounds good. I wished I knew about it then.
Jane

Postby ElizabethMunk » Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:41 am

I have used proboards when I was having my kitchen renovated
ElizabethMunk

Postby Martinpn » Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:06 pm

I cant seem to find a pillar pod for my Sol. Anyone here know where I can find one ??
Martinpn

Postby Josip » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:15 am

I have a friend who is working in home design and he was designed my home stair which was ordered from "stairs-interiors". I think this software may be helpful for him to decorate home. So I will share this tool with him.
Josip

Return to Others