Thinking about getting an alarm system

Anything that does not fit the above forums.

Thinking about getting an alarm system

Postby shane » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:01 am

Hey, guys, we had a break-in the neighborhood and some of the neighbors in our block had their things stolen while they were away. Thankfully nothing was stolen from my house. But this incident was an eye opener for me and I am thinking of getting a security camera. While doing some research online I came across a blog ( https://cspalarms.ca/blog/security-syst ... m-systems/ ) that mentioned some of the benefits of both a wired and a wireless camera. The problem is I am not that good in technology and doing more research online would just confuse me further. I just need a security system which is easy to use and reliable. I don't have any specific price range or brand in mind. If anybody could give me any suggestions on this it would be great.
shane

Re: Thinking about getting an alarm system

Postby stampedconcrete » Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:05 am

It would be a great idea in my opinion
stampedconcrete

Return to Others