[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Green Remodel Forum • View topic - Choosing Wireless Heating

Choosing Wireless Heating

Equipment performance, proper sizing to ensure comfort.

Choosing Wireless Heating

Postby ElDiem » Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:02 am

Hey everyone,

We're getting set up in the new home and we're on the lookout for a wireless heating system. Which one would you personally recommend?

Here are a few things which are preferred with the system:

Can control everything via smartphone
User friendly + secure
Heating certain rooms at certain times

Heat Genius is one which I've found which seems to fit the bill, though any suggestions would be fantastic.

Thanks!
ElDiem

Re: Choosing Wireless Heating

Postby cherisstyle » Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:56 am

I have used old type heater, so i don't know any thing about wireless heating and it's features. But I would like to more information about wireless heating that's why i will go with Google search.
cherisstyle

Postby furee » Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:36 pm

Heat Genius seems to be a very smart system. It has good review. It’s not cheap though. It may be good for a large house. If you have a smaller house, you can get a thermostat and set it automatically to turn on and off the system. The thermostat is not as smart but costs a lot less.
furee

Postby goldn » Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:52 am

I checked out Heat Genius and it sounds like it's very smart. It can do all the things you want. If you really want it, go ahead and get it. I like it too, but I'm not sure I want to spend the money. It's pretty expensive. It costs about $400 plus installation.
goldn

Postby seofriendly » Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:58 am

I examined out Warm Professional and it appears to be like it's very intelligent. It can do all the factors you want. If you really want it, go forward and get it. I like it too, but I'm not sure I want to invest the cash. It's fairly costly. It expenses about $400 plus set up.

seofriendly

Postby tonyclarks21 » Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:37 pm

I didn't know there are wireless heating now. Been using the old ones. Thinking for some upgrades soon if i learn more about it. Thanks.
tonyclarks21

Postby SMRoss » Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:50 pm

Over the time, smart hreating and cooling system has come up with several features. The system can let you control individual radiators and therefore specific rooms.
SMRoss

Postby lucienbenson » Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:09 am

Wireless heating is a nice option. Many brands are there like Honeywell, sunbeam, etc. You can choose one from these brands or better you take suggestion of which brand and what size is best as per your requirement.
lucienbenson

Return to Heating, Cooling and Ventilation