[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Green Remodel Forum • View topic - What to do with your kitchen remodel budget

What to do with your kitchen remodel budget

Materials that provide healthy living, are renewable or will not harm the environment.

What to do with your kitchen remodel budget

Postby laurawhite » Sun May 24, 2015 10:30 pm

Have you been considering a kitchen remodel? Well, the best remodels are going to be pretty expensive since they usually require a complete gut of the space and re-buying everything. But if you don’t have that kind of money, here are some ways you can remodel your kitchen for less, according to AZCentral.

Only have $5,000 to $7,000?

With this kind of budget, you will be looking at more of cosmetic upgrades. You won’t be able to get new kitchen cabinets, but you should be able to at least get them painted or stained a color that you like better. It is actually a smart way to give your cabinets a new look without actually having to spend too much money. It also allows you to free up some money for changes such as new countertops or new, upgraded fixtures. Another way to make your kitchen feel new without a lot of money might simply be to get new appliances and leave everything else the same. This will make the room feel expensive, even if there aren’t new cabinets and countertops. It may also save you money on energy costs.

$10,000 to $12,000 middle of the road

If you have a budget that is more middle of the road like this, you can do a little more. With this budget, you’d probably want to reface your cabinets, which makes them look new without actually having to spend the money to tear them out. It also would be easy to replace the countertops and put in a backsplash. Even if you can’t afford to also get the most high-end appliances, new matching appliances would still add a lot to the room.

$20,000 or more in the budget

If you only have about $20,000, you may be able to replace cabinets and countertops, but that is about it. Depending on the size of the room, you could get a lot more or a lot less out of it. Hopefully you have a little more for the remodel. A great kitchen remodel will typically cost closer to $30,000 to $40,000 because you will be buying new, high end cabinets, granite countertops, an expensive backsplash, new paint for the walls, high end upgraded appliances, and new fixtures. When all is said and done, you’ll be happy you got exactly what you wanted in your kitchen, even if it did cost a little more than you expected.

Interior Decorating and Remodeling News Brought to You by BaseBoardRadiatorCover.com
Source: azcentral.com/story/entertainment/home/2015/05/13/money-kitchen-remodel/70893976/

Tags: kitchen remodel, kitchen remodel budget, budgeting for remodel, how much money to remodel kitchen, what can I do with 5,000 for my kitchen, how should I remodel my kitchen, kitchen remodeling ideas
laurawhite

Re: What to do with your kitchen remodel budget

Postby DanielBruce » Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:27 pm

Hello laurawhite,

Thanks for sharing such budget idea on kitchen remodeling. It may be helpful for my close friend who wants to remodel his kitchen room with low budget and already he ordered kitchen cabinets and other materials from our local builderoutletUSA store. I will share these tips with him and hope it may helpful for him.
DanielBruce

Postby juliacanousa » Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:42 pm

hiii!! everyone,

you just need to follow these steps which are given below. i hope these point will help you surely. :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

1) Identify all scope items before you begin, not during construction.
2) Break your project down into its significant scope components.
3) Break those components down into multiple line items.
4) Be realistic about your budget.
5) Bid the project out at the Sub-contractor level,A Contractor offers as the overall price for the project. you can take the help of contractor also. there are so many contractors are available online with cheapest prices.
juliacanousa

Postby CurtisChoi » Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:03 pm

I want to renovate my kitchen and my budget is between $5,000 to $7,000 only. I liked this idea of painting the cabinets to give them new look. I will definitely use this idea with my idea of using , which is helpful in reducing fatigue as well as give nice look to the kitchen.
CurtisChoi

Postby veum » Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:01 pm

The anti-fatigue mats are suitable for commercial kitchen since they usually have concrete flooring. I would not use them for my kitchen though. I would use linoleum, a natural material made of linseeds, for my kitchen floor. They are reasonably priced. Then place a rug where you stand for a long time, ie, in front of sink or the cooking range.
veum

Return to Sustainable Materials