[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Green Remodel Forum • View topic - Get Bathroom Ideas For Your Bathroom On a Budget

Get Bathroom Ideas For Your Bathroom On a Budget

Anything that does not fit the above forums.

Re: Get Bathroom Ideas For Your Bathroom On a Budget

Postby Carol » Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:29 am

Brilliant ideas for bathroom decoration as what our eyes see that we feel .So making a space to feel better is very important and bathroom is the most functional room of the home so it requires more attention. The tips you have mentioned are great no doubt but I thinking painting is the most important aspect to give room a special touch.
Carol

Postby NicoleS » Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:28 pm

Bathroom remodeling is a great and fun project to do. By applying some fixtures and upgrading bathroom with different stuffs can improve the value to home. Thanks to share this wonderful article on bathroom decor on budget.Thinking out the box and little bit creativity can also update the entire look of your bathroom for less money. :P
NicoleS

Postby ashtonparker436 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:01 am

Wow, this is really exciting. I love to decorate my bathroom with new, simple things everyday. It is one of my most favorite places at home so I really work hard to be able to achieve the look that I want. :P
ashtonparker436

Postby kellyfoster » Sat May 02, 2015 1:42 am

Thank u for posting this article..it was really helpful. Me and my hubby are planning of renovating our master bedroom's bathroom so I seriously wanted some tips on how to do it in a budget. I also consulted some friends and they gave me following advice which I though of sharing here as it may be helpful for others also !!! :)

:idea: Measurements -Make sure you have the correct measurements and specifications when you go to the store. More frustrating than trying to shop without measurements is to end up purchasing stuff that doesn't fit.

:idea: Lighting -A bathroom can be rendered impractical or downright dangerous without adequate lighting so plan for design lighting that is functional and also creates atmosphere.Image

:idea: Plumbing fixtures and features-No renovation is complete without remodeling or repairing fixtures and features, which could very well make a separate checklist themselves: shower, bathtub, toilet, bidet, sink, faucets and shower heads. You should also update or repair your mirrors and shower doors.

Hope this information was helpful !! :) And please keep on posting such articles related to home renovating...They are very helpful for housewife's like me :roll: :P
kellyfoster

Postby Angelajane » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:52 pm

I agree and really impressed of your about bathroom remodeling on budget basis. It is so helpful and one of the best ways to get a new feel at home.please visit on my blog for bathroom and shower renovation in Springfield VA.
Angelajane

Previous

Return to Others