Ground Squirrels Problem

Ground Squirrels Problem

Postby amor » Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:14 pm

The ground squirrels are destroying my garden. What's the best way to prevent that from happening again? Please help!
amor

Re: Ground Squirrels Problem

Postby May » Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:20 pm

It's good that you did not run to the store to get poison. Use underground wire to protect your garden so that the creatures can not get in. That works for gophers too if anybody have them.
May

Postby amor » Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:42 pm

Yes, I prefer prevention instead of using poison. Trapping isn't my choice either. I would not know what to do after I caught them. You mean to install groundwire underground? Am I supposed to install wire above ground also?
amor

Postby May » Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:44 pm

Yes, you install wire underground and around your garden similar to a cage with a top. Use any type of hooks to hook the top down. When you go into the garden you unhook and roll back the top. After you harvested and leave your garden you pull the top down and hook them securely.
May

Postby Stanleys » Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:47 am

Installing a wire ground will really solve your problem because you don't want to wait from them and trap. It also save your garden from any damage.
Stanleys

Return to Native Gardens